Monday, June 15, 2015

My Connection To Nature

                      Connection To Nature 

What I think nature is that it's all about the environment. I see nature in many different types of forms but the most interesting thing about nature is the plants. The plants always seize to amaze me they are interesting in many ways. The color, the shape, and sizes and identifying what type of plant it is. What I wish to do to connect with nature is to help people plant trees or just start a garden in there backyard. To me gardening and planting is the best way to interact with nature. I help my dad with the garden and we are planting all sorts of stuff. Why I think its important to connect with nature is that without re planting plants and without taking care of the environment we wouldn't be living at all. Nature is just a part of me that will help me in many different way. But people take advantage and they tend to be very mean to nature. 

1 comment: