Aquarium Reflection
When I was walking up and down the ramps what fascinated me the most was the big tank in the middle. There was lots of biodiversity on that one tank itself. I saw many different types of fish, sharks, and a couple of turtles. I believe there where more than 2,000 different animals living in that one tank. Its amazing to see how different animals can live in that one tank and how they all get along so easily. When I went all the way to the top to the tank they gave a small presentation about the turtle. The turtle eats many different types of veggies like Brussels sprouts and lettuce. A new thing I learned was that the turtles are as old as the aquarium, they have been there since the first day the Aquarium was established.
The biodiversity of the tank is important to our planet because that tank has now saved a little more than 2,000 animals. All of those animals now have a home where they can be safe and loved. Biodiversity is a big key to our planet because the different types of animals will help the environment in some sort of way. If we killed/ gone all of the birds in our planet then what would happen to the animals that prey on birds? What would happen to all of the bugs or little animals that hurt our environment that can only be killed by birds. That is why the variety of different species affects our planet because if we remove a specific animal then everything would end up changing
The reason why I thought the biodiversity in the huge tank in the middle of the aquarium was interesting, was because it was very unique to look at. Seeing many different types of animals and how they interact with each other grasped my attention. Their body movement with other aquatic animal, the way each different animal behaves and moves was very interesting to me.
The reason why I thought the biodiversity in the huge tank in the middle of the aquarium was interesting, was because it was very unique to look at. Seeing many different types of animals and how they interact with each other grasped my attention. Their body movement with other aquatic animal, the way each different animal behaves and moves was very interesting to me.
The big tank has a webcam when the aquarium is open - http://www.neaq.org/education_and_activities/blogs_webcams_videos_and_more/webcams/giant_ocean_tank_webcam/
ReplyDelete